Communauté Francophone Inter Ratteries

LE SITE EST FERME: MERCI D'ALLER SUR www.cfir.fr :

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

It's so great that you share this with us

AuteurMessage
Broallro
Invité

MessageSujet: It's so great that you share this with us   Mer 3 Aoû - 8:25

Hello.dycrypter woes [page 2/2] - AHA! You need your DVD video plugin. This is a must to use NVE properly. You can DL it at the Nero homepage, just follow the links. If you bought Nero ultra 6 it is included and free but must be DL'd. Not sure about the trial version, you could try it. You never did say, except you DL'd it, did you buy it or use the trial version? When operating correctly Nero will give a little pop up message saying the DVD video plugin has been detected.Never occurred to me you didn't have it, sorry. :>( GO VOLS !AMD Phenom ll 955 3.2 GHz, WD 1,000G HD, 8G RAM, Pioneer Blu-Ray drive/burner, AMD 790X Chipset Motherboard w/8.1 Channel Audio, ATI HD 4670(1GB)PCI-Express X16 2.0 High Definition Video Graphics Card with HDMI,Samsung 24" HD monitor, OS-Win7 ultimate 32/64bit
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

It's so great that you share this with us
Page 1 sur 1